Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire and Versa 2 on the same account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My son got a new Versa 2 and set it up on my app which has now wiped my current inspire Fitbit from the app and I can no longer see any of my data as it now thinks I have a new Versa 2.

is there any way to reverse this so I can see my info again.

Thanks.

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @KevinPringle  you'll need to remove the Versa 2 from your account first. Next, set up your Inspire HR as a new device on an existing account, using that same account you used previously for the Inspire HR. You can't share the account for two different people. You can use the same phone for each of you to log in and out of your own accounts. Your son will need to have an email and a Fitbit account of their own. There is no other way to do this. Your information should still be there as it's stored on the Fitbit servers. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @KevinPringle  you'll need to remove the Versa 2 from your account first. Next, set up your Inspire HR as a new device on an existing account, using that same account you used previously for the Inspire HR. You can't share the account for two different people. You can use the same phone for each of you to log in and out of your own accounts. Your son will need to have an email and a Fitbit account of their own. There is no other way to do this. Your information should still be there as it's stored on the Fitbit servers. 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thank you very much for the advice. It has worked so it is much appreciated.

Best Answer