Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire can't change clock face

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just purchased the Inspire and can't figure out how to change the clock face.  It only lets me adjust to a 12 or 24 hour clock.

Best Answer
32 REPLIES 32

Mine won't connect either. The  clock face page stays white with green circle spinning to no avail. 

I've tried restarting the app and the watch and resyncing it too. Still will not change clock face. What else should I try?

Best Answer
0 Votes
If your home router is using an add blocker try disabling the add blocker.
Are you using iOS or Android?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am using a desktop computer and I downloaded the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this exact issue. I haven't found a solution yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update.

Apparently the issue with the white screen and neverending green spinner is known, and it is cause by the version of android not being new enough. All of my devices are running 6.0.1. Apparently, you need Android 7 or higher. There is no solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can install the Fitbit app on a Windows PC to do the upgrade. The PC will need Bluetooth or a Fitbit dongle. WIndows 10 recommended and the app is in the Windows Store. Many laptops have Bluetooth.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried this as well. I chatted with another agent just now who has
informed me that Windows 10 is no longer supported on the InspireHR as of
the latest firmware update. HOWEVER, my mother and I both purchased these
same devices yesterday, and we are using the same technology to interact
with them. Her device works, and mine doesn't. So, the agent said they will
replace the device.

--

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes
Good for you! So frustrating when it doesn’t work...

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Windows 10 not supported? That is not good! Not everyone who uses a Fitbit has a cell phone, tablet or other mobile device. My wife for one who still uses a Fitbit ZIp and sync's it with her Windows 10 desktop.

Will have to try the app on my laptop with the inspire HR, Sure wish there was a Fitbit app for Linux...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! I hadn't had this issue at first but after a recent app update and firmware update it started, your solution sorted it for me, I never suspected my ad blocker!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't find clock. Or how to sync.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, after days of trying to do this, it took less than 3 mins!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here.  "Clock face" tile appears but no options appear when selected, just a blank page.  Using Inspire HR and iPad.

Best Answer
0 Votes