Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire is buzzing but screen is black

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my fibit inspire is buzzing when i hold on the button and when i charge it, but nothing will show up on the screen! it’s completely black even though it’s at 100% on my app. i tried changing the clock face but it won’t even show. i also tried updating it but nothing showed on the screen! i did just go swimming but it’s never happened to me before so idk what to do!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@sienna___ Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting performed prior to posting. Let's try restarting your Inspire and continue monitoring its functionality after this. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue and I just went swimming and I’ve been swimming with it before! Please help! 

Best Answer

I am also having this issue. It just happened in the last 2 hours and I did not go swimming in mine. The green lights are on, it is tracking everything but the screen is black and I have tried changing the clock face and then rebooted the Inspire, neither of which worked. All I have is a black screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Leafl22 Hi there. Thank you for the details shared. 

I was able to see that you've been in touch with our Support team, continue the communication with them. 

@gracyee777 Welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for the troubleshooting performed prior to posting. 

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

See you around. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes