Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire plastic housing where band is connected broke

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello! I’ve been experiencing an issue with the wristband...plastic housing broke where band is connected on my Inspire, it cannot be used. I loved my Fitbit so much and bought another one for a gift, but this wristband issue seems to be persistent and causing inconvenience. Tried to replace the band itself but a piece of plastic housing is broken and makes the band loose. Since I have also seen several complaints about the same issue, I was curious how to replace or if I could? Thanks for your help! 

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@InspireUser1 Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here!

Let me help you with damaged band. I have created a ticket so our Support team can further assist you via email as they are the ones who could issue a replacement if needed.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My daughter's Fitbit inspire also broke where the band clips into. if you could please help me with what I need to do. she loves hers and doesn't want to be without i . 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Help. My son's Fitbit Inspire casing part of the watch that the pinholes for the bands snap into has broken and the pin won't stay in. Is there a way to get this fixed without buying a new Fitbit? We have had it for less than a year.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me too. All @Fitbit did was send me I new band. I wish they would have actually fixed the problem. Very disappointed. I love my fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Inspire HR plastic housing where the pins attach to the bands just broke while I was sleeping. I’m very disappointed cause I only use my Fitbit for sleeping 😢 How can I get a new housing for my Inspire HR? 

Best Answer

I have same problem. Solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rachaeljoduffy I hope you're doing well!

I suggest you contact our Support team for further assistance. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected.

Hope this helps.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, the same thing happened to me. The plastic housing where the pin should go broke. I have contacted the Support team, but just thought I should share as this seems like a common occurrence with the device! Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes