Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire screen is too dim when I'm outdoors

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I’m outdoors. And it is sunny and bright. I am not able to see the display on my inspire. Is there a way to brighten the display screen ?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @Pinoalberga. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Inspire. I understand where your concern is coming from. I will do my best to help you with this! 

Please restart your Fitbit device as suggested here How do I restart my Fitbit device? If the restart doesn't work try to change your clock face. If this fixes the issue, you can change your clock face back to the original clock face. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

This does not work. 
I own two Fitbit Inspire 2 and one of them has the screen so dim that I can't even see indoors. I have to be in a very pitch black room to see the screen. I have contacted warranty and they say that warranty does not apply for this issue. This is a manufacturing issue that should be covered by Fitbit/Google, but no.  

Fitbit Inspire 2 owner (with a broken screen) - https://beatoaviation.com
Best Answer

I have the same issue. Screen light is so dim, can't see display in a daylight. I followed the instructions given by tech support, but still can't fix the problem. 

Best Answer

Same can only see Fitbit screen in darkness... not very useful really.

Has anyone managed to solve this problem and if so can they share their tips?

BTW Fitbit, don't advice restarts and changes to clock faces, it doesn't work. I have been back to factory setting, out of the box.

Best Answer