Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire small wristband plastic broke off

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had for less than a month and the small wristband broke where it attaches to the fit bit. Saw other complaints.  Seems like a manufacture defect.  Would like to get a replacement.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
79 REPLIES 79
I’m sorry. I don’t work for Fitbit. 😁
Call their customer support at
(877) 623-4997
Best Answer
0 Votes

Had an Inspire as a gift just over a year ago. Lug has broken. Based in UK , is it still under warranty?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m not an employee of Fitbit 😁

Call FitBit Support tel:+1-877-623-4997
They will help you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My apieace of the plastic came off

Best Answer
0 Votes

Spoke to someone at Fitbit and sent a picture of the damage. Received a replacement in a few days. Good service

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks so much . I’ll try the same !
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well the inspire hr that was bought in November 2019 but not worn until Christmas day has got the same issue. 

The hole seems to be really cheap plastic and won't hold the band. I've had a long chat with support online and they say it's normal wear and tear and wont touch it. 7 MONTHS! I stated lots of people have had the problem and that they don't replace them, just offer 25% off a new purchase.

Well after spending over £1000 on fitbit products over the years, you've finally lost a customer. 

Utter crap

Best Answer

Same thing happened to me, I got mine in january (of this year) and had been wearing it ever since. My band recently got ripped off in a little incident and it now wont attach to the fitbit. Due to still wanting to wear it, I superglued it back on. I know it's not the best thing to do and that's why I'm reporting this now. If I could get help that would be amazing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry to see that so many users are having the same problem I did. I tried the superglue fix. The first try failed again. The second try lasted until I received a replacement from fitbit, but I don’t think it would have held much longer. Just not much material in the area of those wristband attachments.

It seems like fitbit is sending replacements, at least for those devices less than 1 year old. Maybe they’ll support them for a longer period, but I don’t know. The replacement looked identical, but hopefully the plastic material in the replacement is reinforced or strengthened somehow in the new models.

My device had been registered at purchase, which may also be a critical step in getting a replacement, but I’m not certain of that.

Good luck with finding a fix, and a long term resolution.
Best Answer

Same issue with my Fitbit Inspire HR, pastic mount on the watch itself broke while wearing. Watch just a year old and no issues with it until now.  How do you contact "customer service"

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same things has happened to mine Can someone please tell me how I go about getting it replaced? 
Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I sent in a picture of the Fitbit with an arrow drawn to the damaged parts
with explanation of how it happened ( didn’t slam it or anything - just
fell off ) They asked for my address , size and color and sent me a new
band to attach .Hope this helps !
Best Answer
0 Votes

Great thank you I will do that then. It seems to be a common fault. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

I have faced the same issue and what should I do? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, if you are still in the warranty period they should send you a refurbished clock face. They were really good and responded very quickly too. You have to make a claim through their warranty forms and send photos. The only way I could find to do was through their broken strap option but I explained it wasn’t the strap and that it was the clock face plus sent the photos. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

Is still under warranty but where can I approach? I've contacted the customer support but no reply yet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, try going to fitbit.com and choose your country at bottom of page. Go
to Help, Let's Talk and Call Us. I got someone who was really helpful and
got sorted. Good Luck!
Best Answer

Dear Charley

Thank you so much! Yes. Is really helpful and I have gotten the necessary assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

very frustrated that this happened to my band too..I can’t replace even just the band coz it broke off where the bands connect.it just fell off one day...I was shocked, it was hit or bumped or anything. Pls advice what I could do in this case. Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I bought by daughter the inspire for her birthday and the same thing has happened a few weeks ago and I’ve just discovered this thread. Can you please get in contact with me as to what to do next? Thank you kindly. 

Best Answer
0 Votes