Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire stopped tracking sleep and exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My inspire has stopped tracking any sleep data aswell as my auto exercise on the same date. I know i have tried to remove redundant apps and settings but don't know if it bas effected this at all. It still records my steps and when i excerise adds them to my steps but nothing else.

I have checked, location services are on for fitbit app, rebooted the watch and signed into the app again, turned the auto setting off and on, unpaired bluetooth and repaired. 

What is needed to be on and installed to be able to do this?

Please help it's driving me mad!

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the forums @Taz1000.

Thank you for sharing the inquiry regarding your Inspire and for trying to fix it by your own. I'm sorry to know about this inconvenience that you are experiencing. 

Please, keep in mind that there are some factors that may prevent your tracker from recording your sleep. Please make sure of the following:

• If you slept in a position that prevented your device from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your device as described in this help article.
  • If you slept for less than 1 hour for sleep patterns or less than 3 hours for sleep stages.
  • If your device’s battery is critically low.

Even if you already tried a restart, please try to do that one more time, following this steps.  Try adjusting the sleep sensitivity on the Fitbit app and check if you continue to have the same problem.

In addition, please wear your device on your non-dominant hand and monitor it for the next few days. In the meantime, for the nights that don't have sleep data, you can manually log your sleep by going to the Fitbit app, tapping on the "+" icon next to the sleep tile > Add Sleep Log and entering your details. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done all of these things. It has not worked since July 1st. I'm so disappointed as I have owned fitbits for over a decade and suddenly with this switch to Google, nothing works. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the community @Minimarj.

Thank you for sharing with us the inconvenience with your device.

I've been informed that you already contacted the Customer Support team for further assistance with this. In this case, they will let you know how to proceed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too and ditto! Tried everything!

------

Is there a number for the customer service team please? 

Best Answer

I just did a help chat for the same issues. In quick settings (hold both sides down) scroll to the bottom there is an image of a device. Make sure it says On Wrist and not Clip. I am hoping this works, will find out tonight!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done all of that. Changed the mode of sleep. Its always on my non dominant. Its the exercise aswell as sleep though and I know I can manually add but not as accurate or easy.

Best Answer
0 Votes