Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire will not pair to any of my device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been trying all day to set a new Inspire up. Won't finish on Win 10. Won't finish on LG Android. Won't pair through the bluetooth controls, but will find it with bluetooth. Finds the device and provides the code, then it can't connect. Just refuses to work. This is my 3rd fit bit and I've had syncing issues with the other 2 in the past, but I could at least set it up. Several of the "solutions" on this page are just "keep trying". That just points to a bad product. I work for a fortune 100 (top 3) insurance company, Fitbit is offered as a tracker in our wellness programs. Judging by the results of my help searches, I'll be calling HR in the morning to complain and move to a new vendor. I spent hard earned wellness credits on this for nothing!  I recommend anyone with one of these, take it back. I'll be looking for a refund of points. So frustrated right now.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
105 REPLIES 105
I am in the same position. Mine just stopped about a week ago. The screen is
black. This, despite my every effort to protect it. I can't remember the
last time I purchased such a worthless product.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Not going to ever purchase this product again!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey ya'll, my Inspire also wouldn't pair with my Samsung s8.

I did the typical: attempt to manually connect through my phone's bluetooth; restarted phone; tried set up again; tried manual bluetooth again; uninstalled app; restarted phone; restarted Inspire; tried manual bluetooth again; restarted phone; reinstalled app; tried install again .... all to no avail. 

But then it occurred to me that while the box says Fitbit Inspire, the bluetooth listing on my phone says Fitbit Inspire HR. SO I uninstalled the app AGAIN. Restarted phone and fitbit. Reinstalled app AGAIN. And went to set up a device and selected Inspire HR. This time it paired. So. Yay.

Best Answer

Me as well, multiple issues with inspire HR connections to phone and syncing notifications

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am an accomplished CS gadgeteer and this fitbit is especially frustrating. Our daughters spent quite a bit of their savings getting inspire 2 for us for Christmas. Their sentiment is real, our motivation is real, and the gadget fails to connect, we have motoG 6 phones, ASUS tablets and have restarted, reinstalled, reconnected, and these inspire2 are very finnicky.

I request a moderator please reach out so we can get a refund for our daughters. 

Adam Z

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well good luck with that! I put mine in the bin months ago. I repeatedly asked for a refund. Fitbit sent me emails for a while saying how concerned they were and that they were working on it. And then nothing. They actually don’t give a toss. I will never buy another of their products.

Best Answer
0 Votes