Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire won't track my days of exercise

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

having problems with inspire not recording days of exercise.  It records my steps but on more than one occasion it would not record the days of exercise

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
It seems to have resolved itself

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@NEnglander , A warm welcome to the Community ! Thank you for your message. 

On those days where the Activity day is not recognized, do you see a dot filled on the Today tile on the Inspire, but not on the app?

Did you record any activity (running, walking, etc) during those days?

What mobile device are you using? 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply.   No- no dots on Today tile.  And yes I wear the watch every day and track activities.   Steps are showing up on my watch, but not on the iphone.    They were but were suddenly dropped for some reason. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@arieljuno , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your message. 

It seems that you have a different situation as the OP. 

Please follow these steps, some of which you have already done, but the order is important:

• Restart your Inspire  3.
  • make sure yo have the latest Fitbit app installed
  • Please on mobile device, go to Settings>Bluetooth, and remove all connections that exist with the tracker. (Forget, ignore or unpair device depending on the phone OS version)
  • Turn off Bluetooth and restart your phone. (switch off and on again).
  • When the phone is back on, turn on the Bluetooth again, but DO NOT attempt to connect to the tracker from here.
  • Go on the app. From here, try setting up the tracker as a new device.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
TY...
Best Answer

@NEnglander , Thank you for your reply! Just wanted to confirm if the situation got solved or you need further assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It seems to have resolved itself
Best Answer
I have tried this....... not working!
I will have to call for help. I am very disappointed with this version
of Inspire.
Best Answer

@arieljuno , Thank you for your reply! Do you see the code to pair appearing on the Inspire ?
Did you get an error message?
What operating system has your phone?( eg. Android 9, iOS 13, Android 11,etc)

Best Answer
0 Votes