Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last night my Inspire was perfectly alright, I charge it before I went to bed then after 2hrs when I checked it if its fully charged no light coming out in the screen,so I tried to restarted it (put back on the charge and press the button for 5sec) but nothing happening I cant see the smile face in it...usually when u put the inspire in the cable charging it will vibrate means it's working now it wont vibrate....so pls help me to solve this problem. Thanks 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @annasui10 I have flagged a moderator to come and help you

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community Forums @annasui10! Thanks for troubleshooting your Inspire prior to contacting us.

Since none of the steps you tried have worked, I've created a support case on your behalf - you should soon receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community Forums.

Hi @NellyG, thanks for your help and flagging the post. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thank you😊 I chatted with the fitbit support and they opened case for it after doing all the help they suggested, so I'm just waiting for the reply from technical support.

Best Answer

Thanks for replying, yup, just waiting for them to contact me, I hope it will be fix soon.

Best Answer

Update! They decided to send me a replacement for my fitbit inspire  and I just received it today...🤗 thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes