Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire2 hourly reminder not working since purchased.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have checked boards for answers. Using with iPhone 13 pro.

l have restarted inspire 2 on charger cord several times. I do have app settings correctly set for notifications. I have correctly set hours to remind me from 09:00 to 17:00. DND turned off. SLEEP off.

Notifications from iPhone come through, but not hourly reminders. Motor does work for alarm, so motor works. 
what can I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Gorgox 

Please confirm that your Inspire 2 isn't set to "On Clip" this will avoid that you receive reminders to move. 

To change the On Wrist/On Clip setting, press and hold the button for about 2 seconds. This takes you to the Quick Settings. The Quick Settings have your Battery level, Screen Wake, Notifications, and the On Wrist/On Clip setting.

Make sure that Clip settings is off

😃 Hopefully that fixes the problem. Please let me know

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for reply.

My Fitbit is set to “on wrist” and not getting hourly reminders. I just reset it again on charger by holding sides 5 secs then got smiley face. Still not sending reminder at 10 of the hour or at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello again @Gorgox 

The Inspire 2 manual states: Reminders nudge you to walk at least 250 steps each hour. You feel a vibration and see a reminder on your screen at 10 minutes before the hour if you haven't walked 250 steps. When you meet the 250-step goal after receiving the reminder, you feel a second vibration and see a congratulatory message. 

🤔 So, in theory you shouldn’t get a vibration every hour if you already obtained over 250 steps for the hour. Is it possible that you are already obtaining the 250 steps each hour so no reminder is necessary? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for reply again,I read through the manual instructions you sent.I set tracker on “on clip” and set it down for 2 hours. No notifications. I then put tracker “on wrist “ to wear it. Did not have 250 steps in next few hours, still no vibration or notification. So it is still not working. I do not have “dnd” ,“ sleep”  or “water lock” on.
Best Answer
0 Votes