Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing days of exercises, using Inspire 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone had the problem of their dashboard losing days?  For me it is day 4 of walking for my fitbit it's day 3. It lost Wednesday (July 6th), I am hoping this is a system glitch and not a problem with my inspire2.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @Milinwit If it is the app Dashboard that is losing days the problem is likely with you app. Try uninstalling it from your phone then reinstall and log back into your account. Hopefully that will fix it.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your help.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My dashboard lost over half my steps yesterday and then 15 min after i got home it dropped to 200 and something....not a good way to start this experience 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Uninstalling and reinstall didn't work to get my steps back yesterday it is still showing that i only got 3300 when i did over 6800

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry to hear that you have the problem as well. Still like the fitbit,
not ready to replace it yet.
Best Answer

I was given one so i could do challenges to increase my motivation.... as a full-time stay at home mom i seem to have lost alot of my motivation which has led to weight gain.... so definitely need to get back at it so hopefully now that im not just using the app but have the inspire 2 as well it will work better 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Staying motivated can be a challenge that is for sure, but you can do it.
Have a great day.
Best Answer