Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of info about battery percentage after last update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the last update my FitBit doesn’t show the remaining battery charge in % anymore in the starting page in the app, only a general ‚medium‘ etc on the next page. 

Was that an intentional change and is there any chance it can be corrected or is there a way for me to change something in the set up to get the original info back? 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Loerrach that feature has been removed from the latest version of the Fitbit app. I don't know why. There is a suggestion here that battery percentage be restored. I hope you will consider commenting and voting on that. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@Loerrach that feature has been removed from the latest version of the Fitbit app. I don't know why. There is a suggestion here that battery percentage be restored. I hope you will consider commenting and voting on that. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA

Best Answer

Thanks a lot for the feedback, alexthecat. I was afraid that were the answer - why would Google do that? 
For what it may be worth I voted for the reinstallation request.

Best Answer

@Loerrach it has been announced here that this feature will be restored in a future update to the Fitbit app. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA

Best Answer
Great news, thanks for letting me know, @alexthecat, I hadn’t seen this yet.
Best Answer

@Loerrach new versions of the Fitbit app are released in waves. We don't all get the update at the same time. I don't have the update yet either, but I know I'll get it when it's my turn. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes