Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measured Heart rate way too low-Inspire 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Compared to my wahoo (chest) heart rate monitor and strava readings, my inspire 2 displays ridiculous low HR data. Also it displays that most of the minutes were below heart rate zone. While my wahoo amd strava tell me my HR was 150 avg during 3 hours.

Completely useless like this

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @Tissie90.

I’m sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with your Fitbit Inspire 2.

At times, you might notice slight variations between your heart-rate reading on your Inspire 2 versus on another device (such as a chest strap or another wrist-based heart-rate tracker) due to the differences in technologies.

Differences between heart-rate readings on your device and on exercise equipment are likely due to wrist or hand position. Make sure the back of your device is in contact with your wrist and that your band is snug.

There are some factors that can affect your heart-rate reading on your Fitbit device. Please follow these tips to resolve heart-rate tracking issues.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @Tissie90.

I’m sorry to hear about the issues you experienced with your Fitbit Inspire 2.

At times, you might notice slight variations between your heart-rate reading on your Inspire 2 versus on another device (such as a chest strap or another wrist-based heart-rate tracker) due to the differences in technologies.

Differences between heart-rate readings on your device and on exercise equipment are likely due to wrist or hand position. Make sure the back of your device is in contact with your wrist and that your band is snug.

There are some factors that can affect your heart-rate reading on your Fitbit device. Please follow these tips to resolve heart-rate tracking issues.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Once again I want to point out that the auto recognized activity modus completely measures the heart rate wrong. The heart rate results way too low. This time it measures an average 100bpm and a max of 140, while my wahoo chest strap measured an average of 140 and a max of 180.

Unfortunately I'm not able to upload any screenshots via in this community via mobile.

Best Answer
0 Votes