Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My experience with the Inspire Hr

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to spend my time reaching out to as many people as possible so that they do not buy a Fitbit Inspire HR.  It cannot go into a pool as advertise and the pins fall out of the band causing people to lose them. 

I bought two - one for me and one for my mom.  The first one fell off my wrist due to a known defect in the pins but since I could not locate the watch the warranty was void and I was offered a discount to buy a new watch.  My mom gave me back hers but I left that sit in a drawer for two years because I didn't want to risk losing it again.  I booted it up and wore it for a week and loved it again.  I took it swimming for 15 minutes.  It then malfunctioned and will not turn on.  Also, a known issue.  But since it is outside the warranty, offered a discount again to buy another one.  Why on earth would I invest in another Fitbit after I bought two with known malfunctions happening and the response from the company is that the US has a 1 year warranty period and there is nothing that can be done?!  So in summary, DO NOT BUY A FITBIT INSPIRE.  So many known issues if you read though other posts.  Hope I help you save money and frustration 🙂

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Just a follow up... all troubleshooting options of cleaning and rebooting have been completed with customer service.  It is dead, dead.  Landfill time. 

Best Answer

My wife got one from her daughter, but then it quit. She got another one (from another daughter) but decided to get a Garmin after a while. I inherited the Inspire 2 and started using it to track my workouts. Loved it until today, where half way through my workout my heartrate just sort of fell off... I checked with the monitor on the exercise machine and it was right in the middle of my aerobic zone, but the Inspire 2 was saying 102... 103. I took it off in disgust, and it kept reading 104... 103... I rebooted it, now the green light is out and it won't even try to display heart rate. It's pretty tough, though; I pitched it across the exercise room (nobody else was in there) and it looks no more worthless than before I threw it. Sucks!

Best Answer
0 Votes