Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My inspire 2 stopped recording my heart rates and sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My inspire 2 stopped recording my heart rates and sleep . Anyone else having this problem?? Hasn’t tracked for 2 weeks in app now. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @K9armymom is nice to see you here in the Forums.

Thanks for the details regarding your Inspire 2.

I've been informed that you already contacted the Customer Support team for further assistance with this; in this case, they will let you know how to proceed. Please let them know of the steps that you already tried.

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Take what I say with a grain of salt, as I am in no way an expert in any of this. 

• First, I would recommend you restart your Fitbit, just for ssfe measure (if not already done so) I would also recommend you disconnect your Fitbit entirely from the app and then re-connect / pair it with your phone via Bluetooth and the app.
  • I do know that placement of the Fitbit helps greatly, so make sure, if not already, that your Fitbit is snug around the wrist, and they recommend that you be able to put one finger width from end of wrist for best results. 

Sadly, I doubt this is the easy and obvious solution for you, but if it is, glad I could help. If not, I do truly hope you get your issue fixed asap.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice to see you around @MilkyWayzz 

I appreciate your comment regarding how to fix the inconvenience.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness  board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Best Answer
0 Votes