Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Inspire HR on Fitbit connect for Mac

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to setup a new Inspire HR device, but after downloading Fitbit connect, when I get to the screen where you select a device the Inspire HR is not an option. Where is the Inspire HR on Fitbit connect or how do I connect it to a Mac computer?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@ironXtreme Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you setting up your Inspire HR on your account. If you don't see the option on your Mac computer then you will need to set it up using a mobile device (maybe one from a friend or relative) and just use the computer to sync it.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use a Mac computer, not a phone, for Fitbit tracking.
I have an account from my previous Fitbit, but I have recently replaced it with the Inspire HR and am trying to add this device to my account. I went through the setup process as follows:
-(re) download Fitbit Connect

-get to the page where it says "which Fitbit are you setting up" and the Fitbit Inspire is not listed.

Is it not possible to connect the Fitbit Inspire to a Mac computer?
If so I [supposedly] upgraded to the wrong device. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes