Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No clip or wrist option on my inspire 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have not got the wrist or clip option on my inspire 2 or the water lock option

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Press and hold both buttons on the sides of the device. You'll get a list of settings. Swipe up until you get to the last one. That's the setting for "On Wrist" or"On Clip". Tap on that, if you need to change it. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Same. Where is it?!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

So we just had a horrible two days trying to make the brand new Inspire 2 register activity and sleep.  Turns out there are two software switches on the Fitbit itself.  You must turn HR on And turn the “on clip” to “on wrist”.   You cannot do this in the I phone app—it is only hidden on the Fitbit itself.  Tried calling Fitbit’s help number—they were disappointingly useless—they hadn’t a clue.  Only one other post in this forum got me to looking much harder.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

Did u eventually find the clip/wrist function, if so can u tell me where it is please

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Ang1  see Page 12 of the user manual - click to go there.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thankyou working now

Best Answer

In the exercise tab is the sub menu where you can find the clip to wrist option.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have looked through Exercise and swiped every which way, but I still don't see a setting for the clip/wrist function. Where is it, exactly?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Press and hold both buttons on the sides of the device. You'll get a list of settings. Swipe up until you get to the last one. That's the setting for "On Wrist" or"On Clip". Tap on that, if you need to change it. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
Thank you, Alex! It wasn't actually there before. I had to reset the device. Now, I see it, but still can't get the heart monitor or sleep tracker working. Any advice there? Do I need Premium for the sleep tracking fumction? Thanks again.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer

I don't get how this was solved. This option is literally not there for me. I've scrolled up and down. I get that part, but there is no "on wrist" or "on clip" option, not in the first menu, not in the settings menu. I checked to see if the Fitbit Inspire 2 needed an update and, at least as of last night, it did not. I'm wearing it anyway (on my pocket) and it appears to be counting steps OK. I don't know if this is a feature they've removed, or if I'll eventually see it if the Fitbit updates or what. I've seen many other posts with people who couldn't find it either but it's never explained how suddenly they did find it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@bookthief   This YouTube video shows you how to get to this setting.  The On Wrist/On Clip feature is part of the basic programming and shouldn't need an update to get it.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Thank you!  Problem solved!🙏😎

Best Answer