Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please add rebounding to exercise list on Inspire 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why is rebounding not a choice of exercises?  I know many people who are rebounding, and it would be great if Fitbit would add this into the app!!!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@PriscillaBengt In my opinion, rebounding is a pretty niche workout. I've actually never heard of it and had to Google it. Your best bet is to use the "Workout" option on your device. Though, you can submit the suggestion on the Feature Suggestions board. Happy stepping!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@PriscillaBengt In my opinion, rebounding is a pretty niche workout. I've actually never heard of it and had to Google it. Your best bet is to use the "Workout" option on your device. Though, you can submit the suggestion on the Feature Suggestions board. Happy stepping!

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there! I’ve noticed that Apple has added rebounding to their selection of workout’s. I think I will be switching over soon if Fitbit doesn’t add it. Rebounding is an amazing exercise routine with great results. 

Best Answer