Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poorly designed wrist band

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Thrilled to get the Inspire. Got it all programed, then tried to put in on my wrist, but after an hour no success. So simple, but poorly designed clasp. Finally, it went into the pile of Jung devices. I have to rate this design as one star.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Kurt37 Welcome to the Fitbit Community!

Sorry for the delay in my reply and to hear about your difficulties with your Inspire band. I appreciate the feedback. You can also use an Inspire HR band that are compatible with your device. The claps is similar to the ones you find on watches so this may improve your experience with the device. This way you can take advantage of your trackers features and don't keep it in the drawer.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I do not have this band. It probably is not worth the effort to find one.Thanks for suggestion. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

I have complained about this ever since I bought the Inspire. The larger size wrist band is far too small to fit an average wrist, let alone a large one. More poor quality from FitBit.

Best Answer
0 Votes