Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review of Inspire 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I understand that I bought the cheapest fitbit, and so some features just aren’t going to be available, or aren’t as accurate. But the inspire 2 really isn’t designed very well.

The screen is impossible to see in the sunlight. And once it gets scratched (which it will, it’s plastic) it’s even hard to see even outside in shadows.

The raise to wake and tap to wake don’t work consistently. They work maybe half the time. And when raise to wake does work it is delayed, so I assume it’s not working and press the buttons just as the screen wakes up, and so I turn it off. The only consistent way to wake it up is pressing the buttons on each side. You can’t do this when you have stuff in your hands, have broken an arm, have no fingers, only have one arm, etc. I wind up using my lips to press the sides.

The bugs are irritating. It seems at least once a month the sleep tracking is acting up, and when I search the internet for answers I come up with forum posts several years old complaining about the same thing.

Also the default band is cheap. The matte finish started wearing off within a month. A year later it is totally gone. There is also some chips in the side and I’m just waiting for it to tear. I know this is designed to break so I buy a new one. Because of this I’ll probably diy something instead.

Seriously Fitbit, Inc. Either make a feature work properly or don’t use it in the device at all. Because if it doesn’t work well I’m never going to use it. Don’t half **ahem** it, and stop using planned obsolescence to keep people buying your products. Shame on you for polluting the earth with crappy technology. Design your products to last.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Great review but I would advise to write a review somewhere else besides the help forums for Fitbit users

Best Answer
0 Votes