Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen is gradually getting dimmer and harder to read

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My daughter's original Inspire has had the screen gradually becoming more dim.  It started with just the bottom of the screen being more dim, and now has spread to the whole screen to the point that you can barely read it inside and it is just a black screen when outside.  We have checked and the Dim setting is turned off.  We have rebooted it several times and nothing seems to help.  Any suggestions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@ang79 , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your efforts with the restart. 

Our team has been informed and you'll get further assistance via email . 

You'll receive a message soon. 

Hope this gets solved soon. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been noticing the same issue lately with mine. It is definitely becoming more difficult to read indoors. It’s never been visible in direct sunlight. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What's the status of this issue? I suspect firmware updates are the problem as the battery charge progress bar is considerably brighter but the functional screens are dim after checking that the sleep  and do not disturb settings are correctly set. No change after reboot or factory reset which loads the current firmware. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Customer service gave 35% off coupon code due to tracker being out of warranty. I replaced my Inspire 2 with a Versa 4 and have been satisfied with it. I guess they determined that it couldn’t be corrected with troubleshooting.
Best Answer
0 Votes