Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short Video about Inspire Clip

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If you are wondering about the difference between the HR version and the not HR or clip vs band.. watch this short video to get some ideas, tips or me awkwardly navigating the tracker 😁. Post ideas for other short videos you would like to see in the community... Inspire Video 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Haha Exactly, I thought it was just me, that the thing came with ONE extra band!!!  This is totally stupid that we have to search here for answers!!!  Fitbit is LAZY for not having manuals with the products we buy!!!  Makes me not want to buy anything else from them!

Hahaha need to jiggle boobs more!

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

I have just switched from wrist to clip (because the wristband fell apart) and have lost record of exercises and sleep. What's the deal?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My issue exactly. I don't want text or phone messages on my fitbit and the instructions to turn off do not match what I see on my screen. Very frustrating and the manual is no help (got the manual online). 

Best Answer

All I get when I press the button on the side is the "diamond" with the Fitbit web address below.  (sigh)  

All I want to do is monitor my pulse when exercising.  Is there a video on how to do that that starts from getting the Fitbit?  I do have an account but I am not interested in the premium features....just pulse.  Thank you very much for any information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What does HR stands for? I really hate when acronyms and abbreviations are used without explaining what they are. Not everybody knows this things.

Best Answer
0 Votes

HR refers to heart rate.  The Inspire HR and Inspire 2 record heart rate.  Inspire does not.  CJ

Best Answer