Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep and Water data not showing on the Inspire HR

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The sleep section is darkened, while the water section shows zero even though the app shows 1000. Tried syncing the device and restarting it but doesn’t work

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Edit: 06/04/2019: Data still not showing. Factory reset, restart still doesn't help. Forget device doesn't help.

Best Answer
109 REPLIES 109

Same issue water, sleep and number of days exercised are not showing on the inspire HR.  It still shows on the app and online dashboard, so it is tracking.

Best Answer

The sleep stages only worked 1 day then I noticed it has not tracked since then. Its just showing the awake, restless & asleep periods like the ALTA. I had restarted the app & sync it on the device. The rest of the data synced except the sleep stages & water intake. The water intake icon on my inspire HR remained darkened eversince I started using it. Online I can see all the datas but not on my device.

Tried it as well, still not working.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

Is there any reply yet from fitbit on this issue. Obviously it is affecting a few people. I have checked that I have latest firmware, I have restarted my device, I changed sensitivity on sleep but still my sleep icon on my device is greyed out. Come on Fitbit, reply to our posts please. 

Best Answer
Not that I am aware of.
Best Answer

I have got my replaced inspire hr yesterday and it does present the same problem, darkened sleep stats...I don't really know what to think now...

Best Answer
I just sent an email direct to support to see what they come back with
Best Answer

No reply as well.

I don't know how but it worked only 1 day last Sunday both the sleep stage & water but then the following days til now, both darkened or the water remained zero.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer

so frustrating. Didn't bother me at first but now just annoyed that there is a feature I can't use.

Best Answer

Hi @karenls @Jojo2707 @karenls @thaidax @MeDGD @JJallen @10ksteps @johnrtaylor @ALDT @IdleQueen79 and @Anson2468Sorry for the delay.

Thanks a million for sharing the steps suggested here. Changing device settings to "sensitive", is working for users having missing hours (or gaps in time) or when Inspire HR is not recording sleep at all after following this instructions

We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience while we're working on finding the root cause of this and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the meantime.

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hi YojanaFitbit,

Thanks for letting us know that this is being looked into.

Whilst this is looked into is there any way I can stop to 2 icons that aren’t updating from being displayed in the device, but still keeping the tracking in the app?

Many thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I'm having the same problem as everyone else here with my week old tracker. These features have never worked. Do you think a solution is imminent? I would prefer a refund to waiting for a fix that may never come.

Thank you

Best Answer
It is recording my sleep am the app and dashboard just not showing on the
fitbit itself
Best Answer

I am having the same problem.  My sleep seems to be recorded correctly on the App but no information is showing on the watch.

Best Answer

Apparently they are working to resolve it but since then no update or response from them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So, I don’t want to jinx it but, my Fitbit has suddenly started to correctly display my recorded sleep and water!!!!!

The only change i’ve made, other than charging it, was (after reading the 1st link in YojanaFitbit’s recent post) to turn the notifications back on on my actual Fitbit Inspire HR (not in the app), i’d previously switched it off to save battery as i haven’t been able to get calls/messages to notify my Fitbit (seems to want to set-up Bluetooth even though it syncs through it - but that’s another issue i’m having!). The sleep and water intake bits didn’t start to work straight away but appeared a couple of days later so this change may not have been the cause but thought it was worth mentioning......

Best Answer

Thanks. Will try!

Best Answer

10ksteps - did it work for you? Hope so!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. but did not work for me

Hopefully they will come up with a fix soon

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have returned two Fitbit Charge 3 because they did not sync with either my laptop nor my Nokia 8 and I lost all confidence in the product. Since all I only want to track steps, sleep, water intake and heart rate, I exchanged my second Charge 3 for a Fitbit Inspire HR, giving the brand one more chance. This Fitbit is as fussy as the other two, not always syncing with my laptop without having to reboot, un-pair etc. In addition, this is now the FOURTH day it does not track my sleep properly. Only that dark blue line and all-over time of sleep will come up at the dashboard which is not the information I am looking for after spending all that money on a tracker. I want to know how much Deep Sleep I get, how long I am awake and when. I have followed every instruction apart from changing sleep sensitivity because this has not worked for the Charge 3 in the past either, but I'll give it a final try. If it is not tracking tonight's sleep properly I return the thing and get myself a GARMIN. I am so sick and tired of spending hours in the evenings trying to get a device to work that should just run/tick along like a watch, but I just don't get any reliability. I started with a Fitbit Alta and never had any issues, until I upgraded. Will strongly advise anybody who asks me about my experience, to get a tracker from a different brand. Just not worth the hassle.

Best Answer

I too am mostly interested in my sleep - deep-light and rem - 6 days - then nothing. It suddenly does not show as paired on my laptop and my bluetooth on laptop won't recognize it. My tablet and phone merely show when asleep, or restless. Sigh .... A pain when that's why you use it!

Best Answer