Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep and Water data not showing on the Inspire HR

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The sleep section is darkened, while the water section shows zero even though the app shows 1000. Tried syncing the device and restarting it but doesn’t work

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Edit: 06/04/2019: Data still not showing. Factory reset, restart still doesn't help. Forget device doesn't help.

Best Answer
109 REPLIES 109
Mine never did sync. I contacted them and they seemed aware of the issue. I just returned it for a refund.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
Thanks for your reply but I have literally tried all you have suggested and more. Unfortunately I have never had any sleep or water readings log even though I have manually added them on my phone. I have never had sets of stairs log either but I guess that's a whole different issue. Don't mean to be harsh but it's such a disappointment after spending the money. I might add that this is my third fitbit. Started with Flex then Charge HR and now Inspire HR. Both previous models were returned and replaced several times before I got ones that worked. This is just more of the same. I'll be changing brands as I feel I've given the company more than a fair go.

Regards

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

That sucks - mine is fine after I did what I advised others to do...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am pretty sure people know they have to add their water data and that it doesn’t magically know how much water you are drinking. And, yes, it SHOULD sync your data. The problem is, it isn’t. Problem solved - returned.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes
Unfortunately that seems to be the only solution. I've run out of options. Time try something different.

Cheers

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

That is too bad - this is my second - had the Alta HR and had to learn how to use it as the problems I had were user error IMO. Upgrade to the Inspire this last Spring  as I am a swimmer and have no problems at all with it but understand how to use it after the Alta...good thing too since I purchased them both off of ebay as the price there was so much better.... lold

One would think, but I have read too many posts over the last few years proving that many are technically illiterate. I am not and had iPad/IPd computer issues with the fitbit app but once l too the time to understand the issues the problems disappeared.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for advice. Did all steps, and after water is working, but sleep icon is still not active. Someday app working right: sleep stages is tracking automatically, but somedays not working completely. Please help.

Hi, please advise there's SENSETIVE option.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue - the fitbit app shows my sleep cycles but on the tracker itself the moon icon is greyed out and does not show any data. 

Have tried unpairing and paring again, tried to restart the tracker, tried to update it, all didn't work.

How do I fix it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
There is no fix - this has been ongoing for months with no end in sight - take it back for a refund
Best Answer
0 Votes

I got my new device today for it sleep icon is grayed out any solution.I see this thread waiting for response from long time.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I took mine back and got a Samsung Active. Very disappointed as I have
owned 3 fitbits now but with the lack of resolution on this I figured if
they weren't going to support me, I wasnt going to support them.
Best Answer
0 Votes
My device started working, after I walked up today I was able to get
readings and my device also showing sleep time.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue. I’ve tried the trouble shooting steps, and it will work for the remainder of the day, but the next day it shows up blank again and doesn’t update.

Best Answer

Yep same here

Best Answer
0 Votes

I turned my notifications off then back on and did a sync with my phone and the water and sleep show up on my tracker now! Not sure how long this will last... I'll add an update in a few days. 

Update: 2 hours later I added some water to phone app. Synced. No change on tracker. Tried the notifications off/on trick, no changes. 

It's not the end of the world, but like y'all said, we're paying for this to work as advertised!

Best Answer

Nothing works... you apparently have to buy a premium subscription to get the sleep data back. This appears top be a classic bait and switch tactic  that warrants us all sending our fitbit devices to thew trash and get one from Garmin who will not pull this crap. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well I’m sad you’re having that problem I’m on my second Fitbit I’ve had the inspire HR for a little over a year I don’t have that problem and I work nights the only problem with the sleep I have is Due to my hours since I get up at midnight it’s a day behind on my days but it’s current on the calendar days water shows providing a log it in which I don’t bother doing because I’m pretty good at keeping track of my own drinking but everything else works like a charm I use an Apple phone

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had this FitBit for ONE WEEK and have the same issue with the sleep data not showing up. It was working fine until this morning. The app won't show my sleep from last night and the sleep icon is grayed out on my tracker. Seriously, one friggin week. What a piece of crap.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My sleep icon is not working now, tried all the suggestions and nothing is helping. Very frustrating 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue and I did follow the steps you had asked to do. But I still have this problem.

Best Answer