Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched from Inspire 2 to a new Inspire 2 and sleep hasn't been logged since then.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I switched to a new Inspire 2 device on Feb 2nd and my sleep hasn't been tracking since then. I attempted to follow the advice MarreFitbit provided on other similar messages but on the Inspire 2 I cannot "swipe left until you see settings". I don't think I am able to swipe left on this device. I have tried everything I've read to no resolution. Would someone be able to assist me with a resolution?

Thank you,

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Horzzo , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your feedback and your efforts. 

You are right, on the Inspire 2 you can only swipe up or down. Maybe the instructions you read were for the Inspire 3. 

Do you get the simplified sleep record or none at all?
Are the green LEDs blinking?

In the meantime, press and hold the buttons on Inspire 2 to see the quick settings. 
Make sure that the Inspire 2 is on wrist mode and not on clip mode. To change the setting just tap on it. 

The following conditions can prevent sleep phase recording:

- You record your sleep using the app instead of the tracker's automatic sleep detection.
- The tracker's battery is almost empty when you go to bed (below 25%). This prevents the pulse from being recorded regularly.
- You use the metal bracelet while sleeping
- You sleep less than 3 hours.
- The bracelet is too loose or too tight on the wrist. You should be able to put your index finger between the bracelet and your arm without much resistance so that your pulse is recorded regularly and sleep phases can be recognized.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Horzzo , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your feedback and your efforts. 

You are right, on the Inspire 2 you can only swipe up or down. Maybe the instructions you read were for the Inspire 3. 

Do you get the simplified sleep record or none at all?
Are the green LEDs blinking?

In the meantime, press and hold the buttons on Inspire 2 to see the quick settings. 
Make sure that the Inspire 2 is on wrist mode and not on clip mode. To change the setting just tap on it. 

The following conditions can prevent sleep phase recording:

- You record your sleep using the app instead of the tracker's automatic sleep detection.
- The tracker's battery is almost empty when you go to bed (below 25%). This prevents the pulse from being recorded regularly.
- You use the metal bracelet while sleeping
- You sleep less than 3 hours.
- The bracelet is too loose or too tight on the wrist. You should be able to put your index finger between the bracelet and your arm without much resistance so that your pulse is recorded regularly and sleep phases can be recognized.

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

Hello Juan and thank you. The green lights weren't blinking. I used the 2-button method to bring up the settings, turned sleep on, and clip off. It seems like this will work and will verify tonight. Thanks!

Best Answer

@Horzzo , Thank you for your reply and efforts. 
The sleep mod will include setting a schedule for the mode to automatically turn on and off.

To set a schedule:

1. Open the Settings app and tap Sleep Mode.
  2. Tap Schedule to turn it on.
  3. Tap Sleep Interval and set your sleep mode schedule. Sleep mode automatically turns off at the time you schedule, even if you manually turned it o

When set on sleep mode, the notifications and other vibrations besides the alarms will turn off, to help you have a better sleep. 

I think that the main issue was the clip mode, as this turns the heart rate off and no sleep can be registered without it. 

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes