Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The heart rate monitor on my Inspire has stopped working

Hi, I haven’t worn my inspire for about a month and I went to put it on and now the heartbeat is not registering and the green lights are not flashing. Everything else seems to be working. Does this mean the lights are burnt out and it’s trash or is there something I can do to try to fix this? Tried to figure it out on my own and I’m not having any luck. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Madi75. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for the troubleshooting steps you've tried. I'm sorry to hear that your Inspire stopped tracking your heart rate. I will do my best to help you with this!

If you haven't done so yet, 
I'd suggest resetting the heart rate settings by following the steps below:

• Switch the Heart Rate settings from On to Off and manually sync your watch. To switch the heart rate settings on your Inspire, from the main screen of your Fitbit device, open the Settings app > Heart Rate > tap to turn the setting OFF.
  • Once it's done, manually sync your Inspire. To do so, open the Fitbit app, tap on the Account icon, tap on your Fitbit device's image and tap on "Sync Now" 
  • Next, switch it from Off to On and manually sync your Inspire once again. 
  • Once it's done, restart your Inspire.
  • Next, confirm that your tracker is snug on your wrist (the lights shouldn't be visible). We also recommend when you're not exercising, wear the tracker just above the wrist bone.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes