Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touchscreen tap not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just set up my New Inspire HR and while the scroll works fine, I’m not able to open the individual apps by tapping on the screen. I can return to clock by pressing the button but I can’t use any of the features. Am I missing something or did I get a lemon? Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks 

Best Answer
30 REPLIES 30

Yeah. I appears to be a programming error as the 'play' button works fine on the Relax and Timers functions but NOT on any Exercises. It says "Let's Go" but all the exercises have a dead play button no matter how many times you tap or swipe on any part of the screen. I can only hope for an update to fix this issue as the rest of the Inspire HR works fine.

Best Answer

I've just set up my Inspire HR today 13 April 2020 (charged it,  downloaded the ap to my android phone, set up an account etc) and can scroll up and down on it but when I tap on icons nothing happens. I have tried doing a restart but haven't succeeded - putting it on to the charger device and then holding the button in for 10 to 20 seconds as advised results in precisely nothing, ie no restart. What am I doing wrong?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Has this been resolved?  The same error has started occurring for me.  My FitBit doesn't appear to be resetting when I try it.  Really frustrating not to be able to track exercise anymore.  Tapping on relax etc still work, so much be a software error.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope. Still not working. The timers start arrow works but no tracking of
exercises at all manually. It will auto start but it's way off. I went for
an hour walk and fitbit was set to autostart in 10 minutes. It did start 35
minutes into the walk. If you want to count steps and heart rate then this
is a good unit. Anything else but something else.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have gone through the steps but no matter how long I press the button for it doesn't come up with a smiley face

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I’m in the exercise screen, tapping “Lets go” isn’t starting the exercise function anymore.  It’s unresponsive.  I can navigate all other features and functions but it won’t let me tap to start the chosen exercise

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have the same issue which I posted months ago. Many people have let me
know of the identical problem but my guess is nobody is actually working on
a resolution. I appreciate the other functions and size of my fitbit but
I'll purchase a different vendor next time.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I sent a message to FitBit via Twitter, who asked me to follow some steps, when they didn't work, they referred my case to the Technical/Support team, who contacted me via email, investigated and the sent a replacement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi
 let your Fitbit die completely then charge and in (setting )on the watch reboot which is a new feature in the watch if it allow you to tap on the screen then do a reboot by holding the button till that smiley face comes out hope this help I was having problems with my inspire hr after downloading that new Fitbit firmware and Fitbit couldn’t help so I figured it on my own hope this help you if not send it back to Fitbit if it doesn’t if you still have warranty 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks 😊

Sent from my iPhone lauri jaffe
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the link. I found the information that came with my new Fitbit limited and have struggled

with the set up process

Best Answer
0 Votes