Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Treadmill exercise not contributing to Active Minutes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Is there a reason why my exercise on my treadmill isn't contributing to my Active Minutes? Is there a setting with the app or dashboard that will enable this? Despite maintaining my heart rate in either the Cardio and Fat Burn zones for 30minutes (or more) on the treadmill, it's only counting Steps and Calories, but recognising Zero (0) for Active Minutes. 

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@lisa_v_17 I hope you're doing well! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Let me help you with your treadmill activities not granting active minutes on your account. How are you recording these activities (from the tracker or from the app)? Do you manually log the activities after doing them? Could you share a screenshot of the activities details? Active minutes are granted for the most intense activity your tracker detects this won't equal the amount of time you do an exercise. For example if you go for a walk and do this for an hour but decide to actually jog or run for 20 minutes of that hour, your hour long activity will be detected but most likely will be awarded only 20 active minutes as these were the intense ones. You can read more about active minutes and how they are calculated here so you can compare it with your activity.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes