Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to edit the name of the exercise

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use to go to my fit-bit dashboard and go to the exercise I wanted to change the name of to Meditate and there would be a pencil to edit the name into a list of exercises that I do.  The only option I see now is view or the trashcan symbol to delete. And viewing it didn't allow a name edit.

Anyone know where to find the pencil icon to change a exercise name? Inspire HR

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@slmorris05 Hi there. Thank you for the details shared. 

Note that only SmartTrack activities and exercises that have been tracked as "Workouts" will be editable. If an activity has been tracked with the exercise app in your Inspire HR, it won't be editable. 

If those are the activities you're trying to edit but not seeing the pencil icon, try clearing the cache, log back in and check if the pencil icon appears. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@slmorris05 Hi there. Thank you for the details shared. 

Note that only SmartTrack activities and exercises that have been tracked as "Workouts" will be editable. If an activity has been tracked with the exercise app in your Inspire HR, it won't be editable. 

If those are the activities you're trying to edit but not seeing the pencil icon, try clearing the cache, log back in and check if the pencil icon appears. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes