Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understand Inspire 2 settings (Lock the buttons, lock the screen, and more)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Thanks for stopping by the Inspire 2 forum! Learn all you need to know about Inspire 2 by checking out the manual. 

Having trouble? Check out our top troubleshooting tips

Pro tip: If you wear your tracker on your wrist, make sure it's set to On Wrist mode to track all your stats.

Quick tips! Check out our helpful tips for getting the most out of Inspire 2, including:

• How to set up the Tile app to find your tracker or phone
  • How to prevent unintended screen taps with the Water Lock setting
  • How to prevent unintended button presses with the Button Lock setting--this is especially helpful during exercise when you might be bending your wrist or wearing your device a little tighter!
Best Answer
66 REPLIES 66

Thank you! I’ve been having major problems with my inspire 2 skipping as many as 3 to 4 nights of my sleeping, despite having it charged enough, set to the right settings for being on my wrist, and being tight enough on my wrist. It will work great for as many as four days and then all of a sudden three days later, I’ll go back and check and it hasn’t done anything for three days. I tried closing the app re-opening the app first quitting the app re-opening the app it does absolutely nothing. Also, I’ve noticed that sometimes when I go in to check my sleep history it won’t show a day or two and then while I’m just looking at the app, maybe a couple minutes later, it’ll suddenly refresh and there’s all my data. So I don’t really know what’s going on but I’ve had this now for about two months and it literally has worked only about 45 to 50% of the time. I’ve posted my problems, on other sections of this health community and first we thought it was my battery wasn’t charged enough (and I did have it at a very low battery at that time) but fully charging my battery and it worked for about four days and then three days in a row it recorded nothing. And that’s the most recent experience. I haven’t had it record anything since this last Friday and and it’s now, Tuesday. So I am hoping that this manual will help me see what I’m doing wrong.

Thank you. PS

PS: do you have a direct link to the actual forum for the inspire two? Because when I look in the selections w the pictures of the watches, there’s only an inspire three. Again, thank you. 

Best Answer

Hi @jbdean  you posted in the right forum area. There is no dedicated Inspire 2 forum.

Other Inspire Trackers

Support for Inspire 2, Inspire HR, and Inspire trackers

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

My Fitbit inspire 2 is glitching. The screen won't turn off and it randomly swipes between different screens. It barely responds when I tap the screen or use the buttons. It also randomly selects and unselects options. I treat is well and I don't know what caused it to happen. I tried restarting it a few times. I plugged it into power and it showed a smiley face. Then I was able to clear the user data. After reconnecting it to the app, it was still glitching. It is just past it's one year warranty so I can not return it. Has this happened to anyone else? Please help me out. Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit has locked - can’t remember how to reset it 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for this help. I thought I broke my Fitbit. Grown to love it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah, sure…🙄

----------

Sounds about right. Support is non-existent. 

Best Answer
0 Votes