Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unpaired my Inspire 2 because it wasn't syncing now it wont pair

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My FibBit randomly stopped syncing.  Last sync was yesterday at 5:32.

First I tried all the usual stuff, manual sync, turn blue tooth on and off, turn Wifi on and off, turn phone on and off.  Next I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app.  Finally I tried unpairing devices.  When I tried tried to pair it again, sometimes it wont list my Inspire and when it does it fails to pair.  HELP.  I'm in the midst of a WebMD challenge using FitBit and had 10K steps yesterday but it only shows 432

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Athenafeather 

Have you tried restarting your Inspire 2? I’d try that first. Just plug your Inspire 2 into its charge pr then press down and hold the button on the Inspire 2 until you see a smiley face icon then release the button. You should feel the Fitbit vibrate telling you the Inspire 2 has completed the restart.
If restarting fails to fix the issue we can try to set you up as a new device. You won’t lose any of your previous data. The only data that will be lost is anything that occurred after your last successful sync. First make sure you are using the latest Fitbit App version and your phone is also updated. Next sign out of the Fitbit App. Now go to the Bluetooth settings of your phone and look for your Inspire 2 in the list of connected devices and remove it. If your on an iOS device tap Inspire 2 then tap forget this device. If your on an Android device tap it and then tap unpair. (If your inspire 2 is not showing at all no worries just go to the next step) Now restart your phone then log back into the Fitbit App. Tap your profile picture then scroll down and tap Set Up A Device. Pick Inspire 2 from the list of trackers then follow the onscreen instructions. When it ask if you want to replace your inspire 2 say yes. 
😃 I hope this provides you with the best answer for your syncing issue and gets you back into your WebMD Challenge. Please let me know. 

Best Answer

Hello @Athenafeather when you say that you un-paired, did you do this through the phones Bluetooth? 

Removing the tracker from your fitbit account/app will not impose the tracker from the phone. 

If you are trying to pair through the phones Bluetooth. Stop trying, it can not be down. The fitbit app handles the Bluetooth connection. 

Did you try clearing the phones cache? Or at least the Fitbit apps cache? 

Is the tracker still connected to your fitbit account? 

Best Answer