Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I sync the activities of the Fitbit used by my wife.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I have recently gifted a Fitbit inspire HR to my wife, she will be doing the initial setup today by registering a new account and app etc. So my wife would sync her activity in her Android smartphone with Fitbit app, and I would also like to view the steps and other activity by her on a daily basis. But I don't own a Fitbit and I am in a different city. But I can download the Fitbit app, is there any way to sync one Fitbit activity in two smartphones,  even for me the sync can happen at end of the day is enough, no real time sync is required, How to do this setup. Please assist.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If your wife gives you access to her ID and password then you would have access to her data either via the app on your phone or via the web dashboard at www.fitbit.com 

You would not need to sync it on your phone as the data is stored on the fitbit servers rather than on the phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

If your wife gives you access to her ID and password then you would have access to her data either via the app on your phone or via the web dashboard at www.fitbit.com 

You would not need to sync it on your phone as the data is stored on the fitbit servers rather than on the phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes