Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50% replacement offer on items on sale

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If the item is already on sale - is the 50% off the regular price or sale price? It does say not combined with other offers - but I consider other offers to be other coupons. 

Anyone know? Thinking I’ll just upgrade my Versa to the Versa 2 instead of a replacement. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

If you were given the offer by support, they give you a link to the products you can use the offer on, which are normally priced, not sale priced. You can't combine the offer with a sale. They don't give you a code or anything, just a link.

Best Answer
0 Votes

And usually the support discount offer can't be applied to an upgrade. Likely, you won't have a Versa 2 as an option. The Versa 2 was $130 over the holidays. Hope you can match that. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I always use a replacement when I didn't get the thing I wanted, I don't use refund

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ChloeLawrence Do you mean like even exchange at a retailer, or warranty replacement? Once you accept a warranty claim, you're the proud new owner and waive refund options. Could be getting a refurb pebble when you could have got another brand new retail package.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa battery started dying before the 1 year warranty was up, and I was given a choice--a free versa or half off another model.  I chose the half off the versa 2, and it was off the regular retail, not the sale price.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information. Trying to decide what to do, have been offered replacement (inspire hr)  or 50% off something else. Discovered the charge 5 which I have chosen isn’t an option.  

Also does anyone know if everything is shipped from the USA or locally?  Asking as I am in Germany. There’s a lot of small print about tax and shipping. Worried that I will end up paying far more than if I’d bought from Amazon Germany 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Versa 2 is not a good watch. 
I have been inquiring and receive no responses. I was told my inquiry will only be attended to depending on the number of likes received. 
I am a swimmer, the watch does not track the number of laps swam actively, you need to check the app after which serves no purpose. It’s ok for the other sporting activities but I would not purchase another Fitbit. Major let down, if I knew better before purchasing I would not have bought it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CMH63- have a look online - currently Fitbit pricing

US  price with sale  - 1 year warranty perhaps

Sense   $199.95

Versa 3 $229.95

Versa 2 $129.95

Europe price with sale - 2 year warranty

Sense   €249.95

Versa 3 €169.95

Versa 2 €149.95

Local shop or online prices may be less.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer