Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Facebook Group for Fitbit Versa Users

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey guys, we created this group on Facebook for Fitbit Versa users to discuss about the Fitbit Versa watch, share latest watch faces and apps, encourage and inspire each others. Welcome to join us!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitbitversa/

I'm gonna pre-order the Fitbit Versa Today!Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
36 REPLIES 36

There are two: 

I'm a member of both 🙂 

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

yes here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitbitstar/?ref=bookmarks

welcome you, l am here and got so much

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi hi! I’m really looking into pre-ordering the versa myself! I have the ionic at the moment but I’m loving the looking of the versa. Do you by any chance know if Fitbit charges you at the time of purchase? Or does it charge after the product has been shipped? If you by any chance have the answer to this, it would really help me out and let me know if I can pre-order at this time or not 😛

Thanks!! 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You so didn't get it

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mandypoowrote:

Hi hi! I’m really looking into pre-ordering the versa myself! I have the ionic at the moment but I’m loving the looking of the versa. Do you by any chance know if Fitbit charges you at the time of purchase? Or does it charge after the product has been shipped? If you by any chance have the answer to this, it would really help me out and let me know if I can pre-order at this time or not 😛

Thanks!! 🙂 

Your card will be charged just before it has been dispatched, usually the day before. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

your card will not be charged till it ships according to my order

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks But I really dont need a facebook group about Versa. I will stay here at Fitbit

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for letting me know! I just pre-ordered mine 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Will my Versa be shipped out at the end of March? I can’ wait XD

Best Answer
0 Votes

Everyone is hoping for early next week 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I chatted support to try to find out & was told they'll ship 2-3 weeks from the purchase date — for me, that was last night (3/27).

I had originally pre-ordered via Best Buy last week, but I read on another user's post that Fitbit.com orders are expected to be delivered sooner than third-party retailers. So, I cancelled with Best Buy & re-ordered the silver/gray model through Fitbit.com last night.

Hoping they ship earlier than expected!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You should check out the Facebook page Wendy. There had been a lot pictures and information . They were giving away 10 new leather  bands for the Versa too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Versa family!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Alison-Xwrote:

Hey guys, we created this group on Facebook for Fitbit Versa users to discuss about the Fitbit Versa watch, share latest watch faces and apps, encourage and inspire each others. Welcome to join us!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitbitversa/

I'm gonna pre-order the Fitbit Versa Today!Smiley Very Happy

Requested to join!

— ❝You don't get the butt you want by sitting on it.❞
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Versa family! People here are so cute and shared everything about Versa.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi guys, I hope you are doing fine.

I appreciate the initiative of doing something like this, making new friends for challenges and to share how you are enjoying your Fitbit sounds awesome. If there is anything we can do to help you out, do not hesitate to post it.

Also feel free to visit our Discussions board to make even more friends and share more experiencing with us.

Keep the stepping up! Smiley Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer