Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Suggestion on Future Promotional Materials

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone! I am super excited to get my Fitbit Versa soon. The Fitbit team did an amazing job with the design of the product, and they also did a great job appealing to a wide range of people. I personally did have a suggestion on how Fitbit can approach promotion materials in the future, however.

I noticed that all of the promotional images (including the Fitbit video ad that was released) had only women sporting the pink/rose gold and purple colored Fitbits. While it is most certainly true that the majority of people buying those color variations will be women, I believe it would be an awesome step forward if we had at least some men wearing those in promotional materials. This could even translate to the Fitbit Ace promotional materials, as these subtle things do leave an impression to kids.

I believe that Fitbit, as a company and brand, stands for diversity and inclusion. This is also clearly evident in their announcement of the Fitbit Ace. Fitbit can go against the grain, per say, with how their wearable are represented in the media moving forward. For this type of promotional materials in the future, I'm not asking for it to be in-your-face and forced to people, but rather sincere and honest. This small step leads to big steps. I can see the Fitbit brand being represented by all ages, genders, colors, and fitness levels all throughout in the near future.

Thank you Fitbit community and Fitbit team for your amazing efforts throughout the years. I hope you take my feedback with serious consideration. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@heyyjoseph1 Thanks for bringing this up! I appreciate your comments about what Fitbit stands for and how we can better reflect that in future marketing campaigns. I'll make sure to relay this feedback to our team here. Thanks for being a part of the Fitbit family! Smiley Happy

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I totally agree with you Jose. Too many people are narrow minded where men can only wear certain colours 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@heyyjoseph1 Thanks for bringing this up! I appreciate your comments about what Fitbit stands for and how we can better reflect that in future marketing campaigns. I'll make sure to relay this feedback to our team here. Thanks for being a part of the Fitbit family! Smiley Happy

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer