Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally held button down on versa lite and now won’t reset

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Held down button when leant on wrist and came up with Red Cross saying data couldn’t sync or something. And now I’m trying to re set up through app and not going passed 10%? Help. All my data will be lost now too 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @jessa1001, welcome to the community.

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps below from the following help article (here)?

UPDATE FAILED OVER BLUETOOTH

If you have trouble updating your watch over Bluetooth, try these steps to resolve the problem: 

1. Turn Bluetooth on and off on your phone.
  2. Restart your watch. For instructions, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  3. (Versa Lite only) On your watch, open the Settings app > About. If your firmware version is 38.6.1.1, attach your watch to the charging cable and plug the charging cable into a USB port on your computer before you begin the update. Keep your Fitbit device close to your phone or tablet to complete the update.
  4. Remove your watch from your Fitbit account. For instructions, see How do I remove a Fitbit device from my account?
  5. Remove your watch from the list of Bluetooth devices paired to your phone. On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth > find the watch in the list > find an option to forget the device.
  6. Reconnect your watch to your Fitbit account. For instructions, see How do I set up my Fitbit device?
  7. Try again to update your watch.

If the update fails, restart your phone and retry the update.

If you still have trouble updating your watch, contact Customer Support.

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes