Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active minute not showing correctly in app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is morning i did a 6km walk which is showing in my exercise, it was also showing as 83 active minutes. I have done the school run this afternoon which was 19 active minutes and the 83 minutes have gone??? It just says 19.....help! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Arianne1 thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Tell me, did the active minutes disappeared from the watch or from the Fitbit app after you synced the Versa? If they disappeared from the watch, please restart your Versa by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen, then monitor the watch and let us know if this happens again. 

If the active minutes disappeared from the app, check the online Dashboard and if the information is showing here correctly, please force-quit the app and open it again. If this doesn't seem to work, log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

Give this a try and in case you need anything else, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes