Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active minutes not working on Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday I got a brand new Fitbit Versa 2 and during the set up it did a update and everything is working fine except for the active minutes.  I had a Fitbit Charge 3 and when I walked continuously, it always showed up in active minutes.  My syncing device is an iPhone. Is anyone else having the same issue ?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Sewmstr30. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your new Versa 2 is not tracking your active minutes. Thank you for sharing that all other functions are working fine, I appreciate the additional details. As you know, the active minutes are awarded when the activity you're doing or logging is more strenuous than regular walking. For more information about how the active minutes are calculated, please see this help article: What are active minutes?

I recommend to restart your device as described in this help article and confirm that your personal details are correct (For more information, see How do I change my birthdate, sex, height, or weight?)

Let me know how it goes, I'll be around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes