Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activities not transferring to My Fitness Pal

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My workouts are not transferring to my fitness pal. Only my steps. How do I get the activity calories to transfer? I used to have both transfer when I had a Garmin.

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I don’t think they do from Fitbit. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I don’t think they do from Fitbit. 

Best Answer

Did you ever solve this! That’s what’s happening to me as well. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Devo20, you may have already read this, Hope this helps.

HOW DO I SHARE FITBIT STATS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS?

To share stats and accomplishments:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard:
    • To share an accomplishment, tap or click the tile that contains the accomplishment you'd like to share.
    • To share badges and trophies, tap or click the Account icon (User-added image), and then tap or click your name.
  2. Tap or click the activity, logged record, or achievement you want to share. You’ll see the details for that accomplishment.
  3. Tap or click the share icon:
    User-added image  iOS User-added image  AndroidUser-added image Windows
  4. Some accomplishments have multiple background options to choose from. If available, you can choose a background, take a new photo, or select a photo from your library.
  5. Tap or click Share.
  6. Compose your message and tap or click Next or the arrow icon.
  7. Choose a group on the Fitbit community where you want to share the post. To choose a different sharing method, tap or click the option to share the post outside of Fitbit.

You can also share the all-day stats from your Fitbit dashboard:

1. Tap or click the share icon on your dashboard:
    User-added image  iOS User-added image  AndroidUser-added image Windows
  2. You'll see a snapshot of your dashboard and background options below. Choose a background, take a new photo, or select a photo from your library.
  3. Tap or click Share.
  4. Compose your message and tap or click Next or the arrow icon.
  5. Choose a group on the Fitbit community where you want to share the post. To choose a different sharing method, tap or click the option to share the post outside of Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, I did not. Apparently you can't do it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks! I really thought it was putting workout calories in about more than a month ago and thought perhaps they changed their program. Maybe I’m wrong. I’ll have to let

this one go!  

Best Answer
0 Votes