Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add HTC Desire 526G as a compatible device for Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello. Can Fitbit please add my phone HTC Desire 526G dual sim as a compatible phone for my versa please.

Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@Pravesh It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! The team is always trying to expand the list but won't necessarily add yours to it. Still the list of compatible devices isn't exclusive so you can try syncing your Versa with it.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

yes.. but i got a versa and through much research i found the benefits of it.

But what if my phone is not compatible and should i buy a new one??? but this is nonsense 

Best Answer

@Pravesh you could try a friends or relative's phone to setup your Versa. Still it sounds as if you haven't tried syncing them. Your phone runs Android 4.4 and while it is a really old version it should still work with your Versa so there is a possibility that it may work.

Keep me posted!

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

still no notiications. but syncing completely.

Best Answer

@Pravesh glad to hear that you can sync your tracker with your phone! This is a great improvement from where you started. Have you tried setting up notifications following these instructions? Give them a try and let me know.

Keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes

yes i tried the instructions,, but no change

Best Answer
0 Votes