Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add more banks to Fitbit Pay

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Having received my new Fitbit Versa 2 today I am disappointed that the majority of UK Banks are not supported. There is a list but from that list only 2 are UK banks. I have 3 UK banks and none of them are accepted. I had been considering getting an Apple Watch with the same features as the Fitbit versa 2 but with Apple Pay. What swung it for me was Fitbit pay so stuck with Fitbit. Really disappointed 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @njb74. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

As @LZeeW has mentioned, please note Fitbit has offered the tools to allow a bank to make their credit cards available on Fitbit Pay. Then, it's up to each bank to take the next step in connecting their cards to Fitbit.

If you don’t see your bank on the list, you can contact your bank in a private communication or on social media and tell them that you want to use Fitbit Pay to make contactless payments from your Fitbit device.

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @njb74 and welcome to the Community.  Individual banks need to make a financial investment to participate in Fitbit Pay.  If you look at the list of US banks, it looks like a lot.  But there are over 11,000 banks in the US.  Most don't participate.  In my opinion, you shouldn't be stuck with a device that doesn't meet your needs.  Are you in the return window?

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @njb74. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

As @LZeeW has mentioned, please note Fitbit has offered the tools to allow a bank to make their credit cards available on Fitbit Pay. Then, it's up to each bank to take the next step in connecting their cards to Fitbit.

If you don’t see your bank on the list, you can contact your bank in a private communication or on social media and tell them that you want to use Fitbit Pay to make contactless payments from your Fitbit device.

Thank you so much for your feedback and for participating in our community!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes