Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agenda app won't sync to my Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Agenda won't sync when I sync my versa 2 (using iphone). All the permissions are on.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @drapearl, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about your Agenda app not syncing to your Versa 2 even after checking all permissions. I'll be glad to help you with this.

If your events don't appear, check the following settings:

• Location services must be turned on for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?
  • Calendar access must be turned on for the Fitbit app:
    • On iPhones, open the Settings app on your phone > Fitbit > make sure Calendars is turned on.
    • On Android phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Apps > Fitbit > Permissions > Calendar > make sure the access is set to Allow.
    • On Windows 10 phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Privacy > Fitbit > make sure Calendar access is turned on.

If the steps above don't work, please confirmed that you've allowed the Agenda app to access your calendar and run in the background. Also, checked that you've adjust the app's permissions as described here: How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device?

I'm looking forward to your response, keep me posted. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @drapearl, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about your Agenda app not syncing to your Versa 2 even after checking all permissions. I'll be glad to help you with this.

If your events don't appear, check the following settings:

• Location services must be turned on for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?
  • Calendar access must be turned on for the Fitbit app:
    • On iPhones, open the Settings app on your phone > Fitbit > make sure Calendars is turned on.
    • On Android phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Apps > Fitbit > Permissions > Calendar > make sure the access is set to Allow.
    • On Windows 10 phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Privacy > Fitbit > make sure Calendar access is turned on.

If the steps above don't work, please confirmed that you've allowed the Agenda app to access your calendar and run in the background. Also, checked that you've adjust the app's permissions as described here: How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device?

I'm looking forward to your response, keep me posted. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

When going to Fitbit settings, the calendar is not an option so I am not sure how to enable permission when it’s not visible in settings for iPhone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes