Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agenda app won't sync to my Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My agenda app is not syncing with my phone. Ive checked over the troubleshooting points n everything seems too be correct but still no joy

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Jacid, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble to get Agenda app to work on your Versa 3, I understand where your concern is coming from. Thanks for your time and efforts in trying to solve this issue prior to posting here, I'll be glad to continue to help you.

In order for me to better assist you, I'd like to confirm you've followed all the steps below to properly setup calendar events on your tracker:

1. In the Fitbit app on your phone, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Apps.
  2. Tap the gear icon next to Agenda. You may need to swipe up to find the app. You’ll see all calendars linked to the default calendar app on your phone.
  3. Adjust the settings to choose which calendars to show on your device, the color for events linked to each calendar, and whether you want to see blocks of free time.
  4. Sync your device to see today’s and tomorrow’s events from your calendars in the Agenda app .

You must allow the Agenda app to access your calendar and run in the background. For more information about adjusting an app’s permissions, see How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device?

If your events don't appear, check the following settings:

• Restart your Versa 3. 
  • Location services must be turned on for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?
  • Calendar access must be turned on for the Fitbit app:
    • On iPhones, open the Settings app on your phone > Fitbit > make sure Calendars is turned on.
    • On Android phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Apps > Fitbit > Permissions > Calendar > make sure the access is set to Allow.
    • On Windows 10 phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Privacy > Fitbit > make sure Calendar access is turned on.

I'm looking forward to your response, keep me posted. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @Jacid, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble to get Agenda app to work on your Versa 3, I understand where your concern is coming from. Thanks for your time and efforts in trying to solve this issue prior to posting here, I'll be glad to continue to help you.

In order for me to better assist you, I'd like to confirm you've followed all the steps below to properly setup calendar events on your tracker:

1. In the Fitbit app on your phone, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image > Apps.
  2. Tap the gear icon next to Agenda. You may need to swipe up to find the app. You’ll see all calendars linked to the default calendar app on your phone.
  3. Adjust the settings to choose which calendars to show on your device, the color for events linked to each calendar, and whether you want to see blocks of free time.
  4. Sync your device to see today’s and tomorrow’s events from your calendars in the Agenda app .

You must allow the Agenda app to access your calendar and run in the background. For more information about adjusting an app’s permissions, see How do I install and manage apps on my Fitbit device?

If your events don't appear, check the following settings:

• Restart your Versa 3. 
  • Location services must be turned on for the Fitbit app. For instructions, see How do I use GPS on my Fitbit device?
  • Calendar access must be turned on for the Fitbit app:
    • On iPhones, open the Settings app on your phone > Fitbit > make sure Calendars is turned on.
    • On Android phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Apps > Fitbit > Permissions > Calendar > make sure the access is set to Allow.
    • On Windows 10 phones, open the Settings app on your phone > Privacy > Fitbit > make sure Calendar access is turned on.

I'm looking forward to your response, keep me posted. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a new Versa3 and use Google calendar. The agenda feature on the Versa  though keeps saying that "Please make sure all permissions for Agenda App are enabled in Fitbit app." The Fitbit app seems to be okay though with the Calendar shown as the default calendar app.

Android phone is running the Android 9 OS. The calendar appears to have the Notifications allowed.

I restarted the Versa 3

I have tried the solutions shown elsewhere in this Q&A but can't see what else needs to be done/setup/enabled etc. 

Any thoughts?

Best Answer
0 Votes

In step 1 above - I press the profile picture and then device icon and can see a "Notifications" section that has both a Calendar events icon AND an App Notifications section. In the former the Google Calendar is on. The latter has a greyed out Google Calendar icon  saying the Google Calendar is the default. So, it all seems to be okay but it isn't okay.

I see no Gear Icon on the Android device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wondering if there is an updated version of this answer. Today I switched from a Versa to a Versa 3, and my google calendar is not syncing with my watch. I've spent a total of about 2 hours total with fitbit support today, only to have the calendar sync/agenda app work for about 5 minutes and then go back to not syncing properly. I'm on an iPhone. There is no gear icon next to the Agenda app in the gallery. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Agenda app. I have turned off and turned back on the calendar permissions in the fitbit app, in the agenda app, and in the settings on my phone. I have force quit the fitbit app multiple times, I have restarted my watch several times. I'm beyond frustrated at this point. I was so excited to switch to this new watch, but I really rely heavily on the calendar notifications on my watch throughout the day, and this is just so upsetting. I would love to know if there is another way to troubleshoot this problem. Thanks!!

Best Answer