Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alexa won't appear on my Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I go to account > versa 2 there are only 6 tiles, there is no tile for Alexa. I have turned off automatic location in advanced setting and have tried with the country set as Canada and India (both have access to alexa). 

I dont know where the tile is. Please help!

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @MChang. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa 2 before reaching out. 

Please keep in mind that Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are only available in certain languages and countries at this time. For more information, see fitbit.com/voice. If you're not located in any of the countries mentioned, please note that even if you change the location to a country that is included in the list, there are many chances that Alexa won't work. Moreover, we do not recommend doing that. 

For more information, see How do I set up a voice assistant on my Fitbit smartwatch? and What should I do if my voice assistant doesn't work on my Fitbit smartwatch? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I am located in a country in the list, and the country is set to the same. Alexa still does not show up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MChang Thanks for confirming that you are located in one of the countries from the list.

At this moment, I’ve reached the limits of what I can do for you here on the public community forums. The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes