Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow offline music on Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't like being forced to download some Deezer app and waste my time making playlists I've already created on Spotify.

I don't like being forced to pay for something I had for free before. 

I dislike being forced into buying an MP3 player just because my expensive smartwatch can't act as a simple MP3 player.

Shame on you, greedy company, you lost a customer.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @F9359LK. Welcome to the Community Forums. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing Fitbit Versa 3 to storage your personal music. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. I'd suggest adding your comment and vote to this feature: Music storage on Sense/Versa 3If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @F9359LK. Welcome to the Community Forums. We‘re taking your comments and sentiments in regards to our products and services into consideration.

Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing Fitbit Versa 3 to storage your personal music. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. I'd suggest adding your comment and vote to this feature: Music storage on Sense/Versa 3If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I agree- just signed up for Spotify expecting that I could download music for offline use when running. Now I discovered this is not possible. Waste of $120!!!!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agreed. It's 2023. Why the hell would I bring my phone with me on a run and still need a smartwatch? My phone can already do everything the watch can except not bang around in my shorts pocket. I got this versa for free and if I had paid for it I'd be furious. What kind of failure smartwatch is a worse buy than a $2 armband strap for my phone? I had an mp3 player the size of this watch in 2003, and you're telling me nobody thought of making portable music and Spotify integration in the device two decades later? Thanks for wasting two hours of my life, google. 

Best Answer