Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aluminum case chipped next to HR monitor

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone else had the aluminum case chip?  I noticed it this morning.  I also noticed that my arm broke out a bit.  I contacted fitbit.  They are more concerned with my health, and recommend that I return for a full refund.  I requested an exchange option, but they stood firm with the return/refund.  It looks to me like the aluminum plating is chipping off, which says to me the quality of the aluminum isn't great.  My arm?  That looks like a heat rash type thing more than an allergic reaction, especially since I've had my Versa since April 12 with no issues.  

IMG_4091.jpg

IMG_4097.jpg

IMG_4101.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

My Black Fitbit Versa coating chipping below the main button. Have written to customer support. Awaiting their response. Did not expect this from Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am curious what they will tell you. I made the mistake of mentioning the breakout on my wrist, so they attribute it to medical, and just want to give me a full refund and have me return it. There must be some liability because of people with allergic reactions. But, to be honest, I just want a replacement. I don’t want to have to go through buying another and then sending this one back or vice versa. If you don’t mind, could you post hear what they tell you to do?

Rosemarie LaPierre
Best Answer
0 Votes