Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoying pop-ups

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Every time I run on my treadmill a message pops up on my app about location and Bluetooth sharing… This totally obscures my screen so I can’t track my heart rate and I obviously can’t address this stupid notification while I am running.. If I wanted to share my location I would do that. I don’t. I want to track my heart rate while I run on the treadmill but that is become increasingly difficult due to this stupid pop up

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

What mode on your Versa are you using @AGatten..

If you use the treadmill mode Versa would not be asking for location.

If your using the walk mode then the Versa is trying to record a map of the route you are walking.

Best Answer
The only exercise tracking that I see on the app has to do with playing music and it is turned off. I don’t see anything that says versa mode for running or walking.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t see anything on the app that says Running mode or walking in the mode. The only activity tracking that I see has to do with music and it is turned off.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tap the icon that matches the tracker. this takes you to the tracker a settings, scroll up to Multisport mode and tap. This will open the settings for the multisport mode allowing the user to customize the types of exercises installed on the tracker. 

How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device?

Track your workouts in real time with the Exercise app to capture in-depth activity stats.
Best Answer

Thank you for try on to help me with this. But there is no multi-sport option under the settings. I went to exercise and there was a running option that had a setting icon in the top, but it wouldn’t open.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just found it on the watch itself and turned it off. Hopefully this will solve the problem. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just FYI to developers... I do not, never have and never will want to turn on my GPS for Fitbit.  But each time I try to see my heart rate while I am exercising, I have to close the pop up asking me to turn on my GPS. 
I have been using (and upgrading when I need a new watch) Fitbit for many years.  If this annoying pop up continues, I am switching to another activity tracker.

Best Answer
0 Votes