Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else just really disappointed and pissed off with the original versa?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got the versa when it first came out (april 2018 i think?) and had two replacements since (though now i'm told you're only allowed one replacement) and after a fairly strong 19 months my third versa is dead and I can't get a replacement and I'm not eligible for any other offers apparentely (like the 50% off another model they offered me last time).

This was my first fitbit purchase and it's the worst £200 i've ever spent. Useful when it works but frankly I can't afford to replace it.

Sorry for the rant but is anyone else feeling the same way? EU warranty is 2 years, shouldn't they at least last that long?

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

very undependable product, Dont know why I continue to try to adjust/repair this versa or why I even purchased it. Now I just get a blank screen and am told to download the fitbit app.  Great but how do I do that?

Best Answer
My other half is currently swapping out versa batteries to try and find a working combination for me... If all goes well hopefully I'll get a few more months of wear.

I think they might mean to download the Fitbit app on your phone so that it can try and connect with the Fitbit and reset/update/find it? Not sure how that's supposed to work though.
Best Answer
0 Votes