Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App and versa different for calories burned

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

My versa has a different calories burned count than my app which is messing up the overall calories I need to eat etc. My Versa says 2148 which I believe to be correct as in at 10,000 steps but my app is only showing 1200 calories burned even though it’s also showing 10,000 steps. Any suggestions??

thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Kelligreen12.  Welcome to the Fitbit forums.

It could be that your Versa just has not recently synced to the app to update the calories.  From the phone app, click the icon of your Versa near the top right.  Then at the top, it will show when was the last sync.  You can force a sync by clicking the circle next to "Sync Now".

Let us know if that doesn't help, or if you other questions.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa 2 does not syncronize with the app on my phone! I tried logging off syncing but nothing works. I show I burned 2000 calories so far and my phone shows 600 calories less. Very frustrating I cannot fix it. Help me please

Best Answer

I’m having the same problem. My watch says I’ve burned 1350 calories and my app shows 685. It’s like it Max’s out at 800 a day. I have my goal set at 2500. And I sync it often.

Best Answer
0 Votes